The Socialist party Ireland claim on their site that “Research carried out by the European Agency for Fundamental Rights found that 26% of women in Ireland had experienced sexual or physical violence at the hands of a partner or non-partner” The (1 in4) figure was used throughout the recent Rugby Rape Trial (name popularised by the BBC) it appeared on signs etc, this number was gleaned from a report titled “Violence against women: an EU-wide survey.”
What we are seeing is a lot of nonsense being sold to women, in order to get them to demand more powers for the EU/Common Purpose elite. Men are a danger to women so we need foreign elites from the banking powers to take over to save the women.
Anyway.. the Report did not have a data category for Northern Ireland but even in the case of Ireland the 26% is misleading.
The report gathered it’s data through the use of questionnaires mainly through higher education establishments.
The numbers from the report were as follows, this is a graphic from the report.
The report itself.
This was the poster from the report…yeh.
The report was written by a handful of Feminists and EU/UN employed globalists. It was published with great fanfare amidst a flurry of co-ordinated activities from Soros groups and other NGOs.
One of the authors is actually from the George Soro’s funded Central European University. This lady was behind most of the English language work of the report. She pushes the idea that we are living in a “nightmare” with all the hallmarks of the 1930s.
For the sake of this article I will presume (although it is not my hunch) that there is no politics at play, that none of the subjects were coached or sold answers etc.
These are some of the (many) problems with the report.
- The title of the report and the graphic blends “psychological violence” with actual violence. women are being asked if they have felt pressured socially or have been incentivised to have sex. So essentially this would be if a man at work hinted to a woman she might benefit from being put forward for a role if she had sex with the man. Maybe this wouldn’t turn out, or she had gotten the wrong end of a stick and felt aggrieved. This apparently qualifies as “psychological violence.”
- The numbers from the report have been exploited by people over simplifying the data and not mentioning what the actual numbers are from.
- The report was written by the intellectual left and funded by globalists who would benefit from the social changes being proposed as a fix.
- The report is presenting the results as fact even though ultimatley they are being gleaned from questionnaire answers. I acknowledge that the report does try to tackle some real issues but contend that the methodology is non-scientific.
- “Fart right” groups have found some of the data from the report useful as countries that are more multicultural are usually more saturated with liberal buzzword awareness etc and so the rates of these supposed forms of abuse appear higher. Denmark for example had a rate of 52%. (1 in 2) A rate double that of Ireland. Are the men of Denmark twice as rapey as other European men or are the sluts just saturated with Soros propaganda and 3rd wave feminism?
- The women could just lie on the questionnaire, maybe because they believe there will be agitation for higher wages for women or that they will get more back rubs and attention from the fat bowl haired feminsts the UN sends to comfort them.
- The rate of depression and anxiety is settled around Europe as about 1 in 4 yet the report suggests a 1 in 2 figure with the figure in Denmark being the legendary 1 in 1.
1 in 1 women get raped on Campus EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Common Purpose has been using foreign students as part of it’s accelerated change project.
One example is the Queen’s University Belfast’s diversity agenda 2019, that has recently bagged the university a diversity award. The University has committed to (indirectly but practically) shrink the number of native white Protestant males to 5%. This was done by simply blocking white prod males from getting funding, hearing about courses or being eligible.
The Gala dinner celebrating the de-white-prod-ification of our waged intelligentsia.
This is something Common Purpose and the Government are doing across the board. There was to be a report on the impact of foreign students and their later civil participation in our society but the Government has cancelled it citing some SJW reasons like racism and whatever.
There was a sleek campaign waged by lefty student’s labeling the reports future authors as “Alt Right” hoaxers. Something you would think a Government should have the confidence to rebuff, but no…..
Eugenics is a big part of the globalist plan. The globalists plan to use eugenics to convince the higher levels of Common Purpose and other such organisations to impose their social and biological “steering” on our nation.
The elites have probably been sterilizing us since WWII with our fertility dropping 1.3% each year since the late 50s.
When they talk about “changing fertilities” they don’t mean observing social trends, they mean rolling up the sleeves and tearing a baby out of a woman.
The elite wrap the background of this ideology in mystery and romantise it. They also present these changes as “rights” when of course they poorly inform people of the consequences of “choices.” Men drinking birth control that has passed into the water for example is not a choice.
Julian Huxley, pictured below who said ” The sense of spiritual relief which comes from rejecting the idea of God as a supernatural being is enormous.” is the focus of upcoming lectures by lefty Australian Bashford.
Huxley himself probably wouldn’t have fully supported all the globalist stuff he was more of a classical trail blazing atheist. We will be looking into some of this stuff in more depth.
Here is a previous Bashford “lecture.”
New fertilities essentially means forced or voluntary miscegenation. Things like “not stopping” grooming gangs. A CP favourite activity.
Fertility Clinic Looks To Promote Mixed-Race Babies In Africa
Scratch the surface and all this is really JP Holdren’s “ecoscience.”
In 2013 Diona Doherty who has worked for the BBC and Channel 4 appeared in a comedy sketch Northern Irish version of Geordie shore called Nordie shore. In the first ever episode of an otherwise great sketch a couple can be seen making love on the bed whilst an (apparently) autistic boy reads Harry Potter.
This is being highlighted because of the pressure on Jolene Bunting over what is an obscure MEME.
What we have is a load of hypocrites on our hands. Glass houses and all that.
Below the (apparently) Autistic boy in the sketch.
Diona’s part of the sketch.
Granted Diona was not in the disgusting (and not funny) scene not only mocking mental health but going to the extent of having an Autistic (presenting) character endure a couple having sex on his bed. Nothing even approaching that scale of mockery has emerged from their enemies on the “right.”
Diona certainly would have watched the final cut and been happy to put her name to it.