The Socialist party Ireland claim on their site that “Research carried out by the European Agency for Fundamental Rights found that 26% of women in Ireland had experienced sexual or physical violence at the hands of a partner or non-partner” The (1 in4) figure was used throughout the recent Rugby Rape Trial (name popularised by the BBC) it appeared on signs etc, this number was gleaned from a report titled “Violence against women: an EU-wide survey.”
What we are seeing is a lot of nonsense being sold to women, in order to get them to demand more powers for the EU/Common Purpose elite. Men are a danger to women so we need foreign elites from the banking powers to take over to save the women.
Anyway.. the Report did not have a data category for Northern Ireland but even in the case of Ireland the 26% is misleading.
The report gathered it’s data through the use of questionnaires mainly through higher education establishments.
The numbers from the report were as follows, this is a graphic from the report.
The report itself.
This was the poster from the report…yeh.
The report was written by a handful of Feminists and EU/UN employed globalists. It was published with great fanfare amidst a flurry of co-ordinated activities from Soros groups and other NGOs.
One of the authors is actually from the George Soro’s funded Central European University. This lady was behind most of the English language work of the report. She pushes the idea that we are living in a “nightmare” with all the hallmarks of the 1930s.
For the sake of this article I will presume (although it is not my hunch) that there is no politics at play, that none of the subjects were coached or sold answers etc.
These are some of the (many) problems with the report.
- The title of the report and the graphic blends “psychological violence” with actual violence. women are being asked if they have felt pressured socially or have been incentivised to have sex. So essentially this would be if a man at work hinted to a woman she might benefit from being put forward for a role if she had sex with the man. Maybe this wouldn’t turn out, or she had gotten the wrong end of a stick and felt aggrieved. This apparently qualifies as “psychological violence.”
- The numbers from the report have been exploited by people over simplifying the data and not mentioning what the actual numbers are from.
- The report was written by the intellectual left and funded by globalists who would benefit from the social changes being proposed as a fix.
- The report is presenting the results as fact even though ultimatley they are being gleaned from questionnaire answers. I acknowledge that the report does try to tackle some real issues but contend that the methodology is non-scientific.
- “Fart right” groups have found some of the data from the report useful as countries that are more multicultural are usually more saturated with liberal buzzword awareness etc and so the rates of these supposed forms of abuse appear higher. Denmark for example had a rate of 52%. (1 in 2) A rate double that of Ireland. Are the men of Denmark twice as rapey as other European men or are the sluts just saturated with Soros propaganda and 3rd wave feminism?
- The women could just lie on the questionnaire, maybe because they believe there will be agitation for higher wages for women or that they will get more back rubs and attention from the fat bowl haired feminsts the UN sends to comfort them.
- The rate of depression and anxiety is settled around Europe as about 1 in 4 yet the report suggests a 1 in 2 figure with the figure in Denmark being the legendary 1 in 1.
1 in 1 women get raped on Campus EVERY SINGLE DAY.